Contact & Refund Policy
Have a question about your bill?
Our billing office is available to help you understand your bill. Please contact us at 719.314.7131 during office hours; Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fax: (719) 488-2492
Here are a few helpful hints when calling our office:
- We will ask you to identify yourself and your relationship to the patient.
- Make sure to have your account number and contact information ready. These are readily available on your billing statements.
- Make written notes about phone calls and conversations that you initiate concerning your bill.
- If your insurance company has already sent an Explanation of Benefits (EOB), have it in front of you during your call.
- If you paid for your visit on the day you were seen in cash AND you have requested that we also bill your insurance, you may be eligible for a refund once we receive payment from your insurance. Refunds may also occur should your insurance include a copay benefit for urgent care. Refunds may take up to 60 days for processing.